Have you been searching for the opportunity to use your creative talents to help transform the lives of others? Are you a teacher at heart, looking to pass on artistic skills in a nontraditional learning setting?
Vincent House seeks a dedicated and compassionate individual looking to put their talents to the service of persons with disabilities. Consider being a part of a community that is replacing despair and isolation with hope and opportunity.
The Rehabilitation Specialist will join a professional team in assisting persons with mental illnesses achieve vocational, educational, housing and social goals.
More specifically, the Rehabilitation Specialist:
- Develops and engages members in vocational training opportunities in graphic arts, photography, photo editing, print design, website design, and video editing.
- Provides hands-on training to members in graphic arts software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, etc.
- Mentoring members to build their job readiness, including interpersonal and communication skills, concentration, punctuality, organization, etc.
- Providing job training, on the job performance monitoring and absentee coverage in community based employment.
- Liaising with other social service professionals to assist in other member needs.
- Facilitating fun and safe evening, weekend and holiday events on a rotating basis.
For more information and to apply click here.