Serving Arts Entrepreneurs and Creative Businesses
St. Petersburg Arts Alliance offers professional development workshops and learning sessions for artists, musicians, actors, writers, and non-profit arts administrators. Our educational programs promote stability and sustainability, focusing on web marketing strategies, diversifying income sources, leadership, clear planning, and strong management.
Arts Business Academy
SPAA is collaborating with St. Petersburg College (SPC) Workforce, Community, & Corporate Partnerships to offer a five-week certificate course that will provide creatives with the skillsets and confidence to build a thriving career.
Local arts professionals and business leaders will provide training on topics such as:
• Defining Your Goal – Developing Your Arts Business Brand
• Before You Market, Protect Your Creative Expression
• Pricing & Budgeting for Your Artwork and Business
• Social Media, Email Marketing and Media Releases
• Approaching, Marketing, Developing and Maintaining Customer Relationships
• Award Opportunities and Grants for Artists
Single one-hour workshops are offered monthly on a variety of topics from how to be a public artist to marketing on YouTube to grantwriting. New workshops coming soon. Access online webinars on our YouTube Channel.
For more information, suggestions and questions, contact Tracy Kennard: firstname.lastname@example.org