Serving Arts Entrepreneurs and Creative Businesses
St. Petersburg Arts Alliance (SPAA) offers professional development workshops and learning sessions for artists, musicians, actors, writers and non-profit arts administrators.
SPAA provides programs that promote stability and sustainability, focusing on web marketing strategies, diversifying income sources, leadership, clear planning and strong management.
Webinars and Online Sessions
. . .
COVID has changed our arts and cultural world, one already coping with a fragile ecosystem. The New Normal has forced our creatives to generate an income via the internet.
Programs are offered monthly on a variety of topics.
Access online webinars on our YouTube channel.
See a list of past sessions here.
Arts Business Academy
SPAA is collaborating with St. Petersburg College (SPC) Workforce Development to offer a six week certificate course that will provide creatives with the skillsets and confidence to build a thriving career.
Local arts professionals and business leaders will provide training on topics such as:
- Defining Your Goal – Developing Your Arts Business Brand
- Before You Market, Protect Your Creative Expression
- Pricing & Budgeting for Your Artwork and Business
- Social Media, Email Marketing and Media Releases
- Approaching, Marketing, Developing and Maintaining Customer Relationships
- Award Opportunities and Grants for Artists