The 3D Artist will utilize computer software, prepare technical and non-technical visual presentations through designing art and copy layouts presentations. This position is responsible for creating a wide range of new marketing/visual assets in varying quality levels while adding new ideas, new techniques and working with the latest technologies to create world-class visuals for the marketing team at Masonite.
- Create high quality 3D renderings of various spaces and products – exteriors/interiors of homes, doors with and without glass, virtual environments, etc.
- Create high quality 3D assets and materials for real time applications – virtual reality and augmented reality experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Work closely with the Senior Designer, Photo Specialist and Visual Marketing manager to create 3D models of products, 3D environments for use in promotional and marketing materials as well as 3D and virtual environments for the Masonite brand.
- Integrate across teams to make sure we are delivering quality products and 3D content on a regular basis.
- Consistently push content creation and realism to maximum potential while simultaneously maintaining and improving efficiency.
- Proactively identify pipeline problems, propose solutions and seek out buy-in from the team regarding implementation strategy
- Communicate with and implement directions given from manager about product requirements, rules, and offerings.
For more information and to apply click here.