The James Museum is seeking an Art Studio Associate to facilitate screen-printing experiences with the public and manage the studio space on weekend afternoons. This is a temporary, weekend position from Oct. 2, 2021 – Jan. 9, 2022. The working hours are Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 PM.
The Art Studio Associate will:
- Provide individual and group instruction on the silk screen printing process.
- Create an enjoyable and welcoming studio atmosphere.
- Inventory studio supplies and compile requests for needed supplies.
- Supervise art studio and work alongside museum volunteers.
- Manage studio set-up and clean up each day.
For more information and to apply click here.