Interns will focus on day-to-day operations, such as customer outreach, data organization, and general business operations. In addition, interns may be asked to help around the 8 warehouses that make up The Factory with cleaning, organizing, moving supplies, etc.. This internship will prove to be incredible experience for anyone interested in going into the business field, as interns will be asked to complete an array of tasks from every aspect of business. It will also be a fantastic resume booster, as you will gain valuable business experience working with the founders and will see first hand the challenges and opportunities a startup, such as The Factory, may face.
Including, but not limited to...
- Gathering and organizing data and files within The Factory's Google Drive
- Coordinating purchases and returns for The Factory
- Communicating with different artists and companies
- Assisting with clean up (moving boxes, organizing items, etc.) within each warehouse
- Communicating with residents and helping with outreach
- Access to a laptop/computer
- The ability to work well individually and with others
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive and Sheets
- Organization, time management and planning skills
- An outgoing and energetic personality
For more information click here.
To apply please send job resumes to jessica@theFactoryStPete.com.