Perform general office duties to support all Sales, Events & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Respond to all client inquiries accurately, timely, and in a professional manner.
- Compose correspondences, reports, and necessary forms, i.e., contracts, and prepare proposals or other letters as directed.
- Meet client needs through attending client meetings and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
- Follow up with clients through final billing, thank you letters, post-event service evaluations, and lead hand-offs.
- Conduct walk-through tours
- Build relationships with all area venues that generate demand in the marketplace.
- Maintain accurate, organized, well-documented, and up-to-date files to serve client and employer in the most suitable, organized, and knowledgeable manner.
- Assist with social media content strategy for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop strong customer relationships through appropriate communication and professional, courteous, and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Keep consistent knowledge of the company's rates and strategies.
- Assist with completing any required sales reports and market analysis.
- Represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism, a service-focused approach, and a caring, sincere attitude at all times.
- Exhibit a positive and involved- team attitude to all company departments and maintain open communication with all departments for the best overall performance of the company.
- Enter group blocks into the operating system
- Create posting master billing and processes payments.
Education, Experience, Other Requirements
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred or 1+ years of sales/event experience
- Requires highly developed customer service skills
- Prior event experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information click here.
To apply please send job resumes to jessica@theFactoryStPete.com.