The Marketing Coordinator creates and executes communications to our customers. This role promotes on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of enhancing the image of the company. This role helps build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness. This role also gets to do a little bit of everything, from balancing traditional and digital marketing and eCommerce activities contributing to public relations (PR) activities for the company. Success is measured by how well they help drive the sales and revenue strategy of the property, social media engagement and also by how effectively leveraged the resources around them are to create truly compelling marketing and communications campaigns.
Core Work Activities
- Executes promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the company.
- Verifies correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups
- Executes email marketing, and display advertising.
- Verifies all advertising for the company in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
Social Media Content Management
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., company website, Instagram, Facebook).
- Develops and executes promotions campaign through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
Public Relations And Visual Asset Management
- Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts.
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system.
- Writes and distributes all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets.
- Manages the execution of company sponsored events, community relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Supports pull through of impactful PR strategy & activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
- Verifies the news clippings and other online, print, and social media mention report is completed on a monthly basis for property distribution.
- Manages photo shoots for seasonal or festive promotions in partnership with the cluster or area marketing team.
- Acts as central point of contact for regionally approved local photographers for food, amenity, and property imagery; coordinates with area or cluster marketing to verify all photography adheres to brand voice.
Direct Marketing And Collateral Development
- Coordinates and executes company printed materials.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all company marketing collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
- Assists in the production of all property, display, and temporary signage in public areas.
- Manages the execution of direct marketing activities.
- Assists and manages the development, coordination and execution of all communications activities with a strong emphasis on property promotions and campaigns.
- Supports communications duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Assists in the liaison and execution of joint promotions.
- Verifies the company's website and related websites are updated on a regular basis.
- Creates marketing plan aligned to company sales and revenue strategy.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
Education, Experience, Other Requirements
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred or 1+ years of sales/event experience
- Requires highly developed customer service skills
- Prior marketing experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information click here.
To apply please send job resumes to jessica@theFactoryStPete.com.