Funding is now available for arts relief micro-grants for individuals and arts businesses in Pinellas County! Writers, performers, muralists, dancers, fine artists, craft artists, musicians, photographers and other home based businesses are eligible.
The St. Petersburg Arts Alliance presents a free online Lunch & Learn webinar to help you apply for the Artists and Arts Business Micro Grants through Creative Pinellas. This will be a very specific, line by line walk through of the application.
Executive Director, Barbara St. Clair and Grant Compliance Specialist Tabitha Cervantes will walk you through the application line by line with instructions on how to apply. We want you to apply successfully! You can even open up our own application and follow along with the instructions. More help info here: https://creativepinellas.org/artscaresgranthelp/
Grants for Pinellas County artists and arts businesses start at $1,000 for artists and arts businesses who made at least $4,250 in revenue in 2019. For this grant, funds are available:
- For arts businesses of all genres who earn money from the creation, sale, performance or practice of their art and who report their taxes as a business, and are registered with Florida Sunbiz.
- For artists of all genres who earn money from the creation, sale, performance or practice of their art and who have not established themselves as a formal business.
- For artists or arts businesses who work out of their home.
- For web-based arts businesses (as long as the business owner lives in Pinellas County.)
- For bricks and mortar arts businesses, whether it is a full- time, shared space, etc.
Non-profit arts relief grants will be announced at a later date.
Pinellas Cares information is here.