Deadline: June 30
Florida Humanities seeks an experienced Grants and Programs Coordinator who will support the promotion, awarding and administration of Florida Humanities’ various grantmaking programs. This position will also be responsible for direct management of select public programs including our statewide speakers program, “Florida Talks”. This full-time, twelve-month contracted position will primarily report to the Grants Director but will also work closely with other staff members.
- Assist in tracking, recording, and maintaining grant applications and funded grants in Florida Humanities’ online grants management system (Foundant) and in its organizational database (Raisers Edge)
- Provide technical support to applicants, staff, and evaluators for the online grants management system
- Oversee all aspects of administration of the “Florida Talks” program with community partners
- Maintain Florida Humanities Events Calendar
- Assist in organizing informational workshops and webinars, both virtual and in-person, for grant applicants
- Compile grants and program-related statistics and reports
- Assist with preparing content for social media, e-news, Florida Humanities’ FORUM magazine, and general communications related to grants and public programs
- Prepare materials for meetings of Florida Humanities’ grant review committee, the board and its Programs Committee
- Other tasks assigned by the Grants Director and Associate Director
For more information on the application process and job click here.