Deadline: May 14th, 5:00 PM
Assistant House Manager (Part time / OPS)
This position works in conjunction with the Performance Operations Manager and other House Management personnel. Duties may include but no be limited to concessionaire, front of house management, coordinating volunteers, interacting with staff and patrons to ensure a safe environment, coordinating patron entry for the event, partnering with security, securing the entrance and exits and misc paperwork.
Experience: Familiarity with live performance & events.
- Ability to run cash register
- Ability to maintain calm, professional manner during unexpected events
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Hours needed will be primarily nights & weekends.
To apply email at firstname.lastname@example.org.