Deadline: April 30
The Studio@620 in St. Petersburg is seeking a full-time Marketing & Operations Administrator to help cultivate, track and strengthen relationships with donors, members, patrons and artists to build Studio and event awareness, participation, loyalty and fundraising; help measure the success of membership and fundraising campaigns and the impact of programing; collaborate with the Studio team to support general Studio operations. A full listing of job responsibilities is included below. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer phones
- Paperwork / Filing
- Data input / report generation
- Help develop and manage vendor engagements
- Email management
- Technology platform management
- Stockroom / Supply management
- General event greeting/host duties
- Develop/implement/manage CRM (SalesForce) contact data marketing and outreach strategy to drive and manage membership, fundraising and program and campaign promotion;
- Membership – Develop / implement plan to build, track and engage with member base;
- Fundraising / Individual & Corporate – Collaborate in the sourcing, targeting and tracking of individual and corporate donations and sponsorships for general operations and/or programming. Develop and implement the “Ask” strategy for major fundraising. Support the planning, execution and optimization of the annual fundraising gala;
- Events & Programming – Collaborate in the development and initiation of community partnerships, and in the cultivation and support of new artists. Develop and measure metrics to assess impact of programming.
- Develop and measure metrics to assess success of marketing and outreach strategy, and refine strategy as needed to improve outcomes;
- Develop and utilize marketing materials to build awareness and outreach
Click here for more details.