The Florida Holocaust Museum is seeking a public relations/marketing intern. The Public Relations Intern will assist the Marketing Communications Specialist with tasks related to marketing and media relations.
- Coordinate Museum’s newsletter.
- Assist in special events coordination, from beginning to end; selecting venue, set up and break down of the room, prepare programs/agendas, assemble gift packages.
- Assist with designing and layout of program/event invitations.
- Maintain and update media and VIP lists in database.
- Prepare bulk mailings, press releases and press kits.
- Organize and maintain Museum-related news articles and photographs.
- Perform other duties as required.
For more information and to apply click here.