Deadline: February 14
The purpose of the Professional Artist Grant is to support and build meaningful relationships among the outstanding creative artists in Pinellas County, to provide a strong foundation to nurture the creative community and to elevate Pinellas County as an arts and cultural destination.
With this purpose in mind, Creative Pinellas provides up to ten grants for artists who have excelled in their artistic practice. Grantees are encouraged to decide for themselves how to use the award for their benefit and growth as an artist.
Grants of $5,000 each are open to artists doing work in the areas of:
- Dance (of all kinds)
- Interdisciplinary (a combination of more than one type of genre of art, often technology/digital arts are involved)
- Literature including poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction (does not include journalism)
- Media Arts such as film, photography, computer/digital arts, audio, interactive media, etc.
- Musical Performance
- Music Composition
- Theater Creation including playwriting, directing, musical direction, stage design, stage lighting, etc.
- Visual Arts including 2D and 3D visual arts of all kinds
For more information or to apply, click here.