Deadline: February 28, 2023
Il Varco is proud to host the 12th edition of Prisma Art Prize, in partnership with Contemporary Cluster, Biafarin, ArtRights, Artuu and Vivivacolors, Atelier Montez and ArtUp a quarterly art contest with €2000 yearly cash prize, more than €3000 in service prizes and the possibility to be exhibited at Contemporary Cluster gallery in Palazzo Brancaccio, Rome, in 2023, one of the most innovative art institutions in the international contemporary panorama.
The goal is to create space and visibility for emerging artists, presenting an inclusive career opportunity that will extend throughout 2023 involving visual artists from all over the world, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. The selected artists will have the opportunity to be exhibited in one of the most prestigious galleries in Rome, to be published in our print catalog and on our online gallery, to win cash and service prizes and to be interviewed by our media partner.
The prize is under the artistic direction of Marco Crispano and the curatorship of Domenico De Chirico and has a jury panel of professionals from different backgrounds in visual arts.
- Entry fee: 25 euros (for 3 paintings) – you can submit up to 5 additional works at a price of 5 euros per piece.
- Prisma Art Prize: 500 euros
- Exhibition Prize: Participation in our exhibition in 2023 at Contemporary Cluster (Palazzo Brancaccio, Rome)
- Catalogue prize: artists selected for catalogue prize will be published in Prisma Art Prize annual catalogue
- ART RIGHTS GIFT: 1 Month Free subscription on their platform for all the submitting artists sponsored by ArtRights
- ART RIGHTS PRIZE -3 Annual subscription on their platform sponsored by ArtRights
- ARTUU PRIZE Dedicated interview to the winner artist sponsored by Artuu
- BIAFARIN PRIZES: Three prizes offered by Biafarin inc.
- Blue Annual Artist Development Package
- An online solo exhibition on their platform
- Development and maintenance on a bilingual personal website for the artist
- VIVIVACOLORS PRIZE Viviva Colorsheets, Waterbrush and a Personalized Wooden Case sponsored by Viviva Colors
- Honorable mention: interview by the artistic director, published on the award website
- Submission opens: 24th November 2022
- Submission deadline: 28th February 2023
- Cash and Service prizes announcement: March 2023
- Exhibition and Catalogue selection announcement: May 2023
- Catalogue release: 2023
- Exhibition: 2023
Submission link: https://www.prismaartprize.com/submit
More information: www.prismaartprize.com