The Glazer Children’s Museum in downtown Tampa is seeking a full-time Major Gifts Officer.
As a member of the Development Team, the Major Gifts Officer will be responsible for the development, management and execution of a comprehensive major giving program including individual, foundation and corporate donor relations.
In partnership with the CEO, development team, and development committee of the board, the position will be responsible for:
- Developing and refining major giving strategies for ongoing operational fundraising as well as capital gifts
- Personally cultivating, soliciting and stewarding a portfolio of individual donors and prospects
- Identifying and securing financial gifts of $25,000 or higher
- Preparing materials to support fundraising, including presentation materials, gift proposals and agreements, contact reports and other documentation
- Tracking and maintaining donor activity within the Altru database
- Working directly with the staff and Board using a donor-based, Moves Management approach for the ongoing identification, cultivation and stewardship of new prospects
- Ensuring post-gift stewardship, including donor acknowledgement and benefit fulfillment.
- Working with the entire development team to accomplish fiscal goals, including events, grants and other activities.
A detailed job description and online application can be found here.