Grow Smarter is a comprehensive, integrated, community initiative to enhance St. Petersburg’s competitive position and provide quality, diverse economic growth.
The Marketing & Administrative Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Marketing and communications strategy
- Produce marketing materials
- Update and maintain Grow Smarter web site
- Compile and maintain a list of press data and create a press strategy including but not limited to drafting press releases and coordinating with media outlets
- Manage the social media and web presence for Grow Smarter across various platforms
- Support Grow Smarter Manager in administrative duties, including coordinating and providing logistical support for Grow Smarter meetings (e.g., Steering committee, workgroups, etc.) and events
- Administer project management software for effective communication and file management.
A detailed job description and application instructions can be found here.