Creative Pinellas is accepting applications for their annual Arts Catalyst grant, created to make it possible for young people in Pinellas County to have high-quality arts and cultural experiences at Pinellas County area summer camps.
Your child may be eligible for a grant to cover the costs of attending a summer arts camp if they are a Pinellas County resident between the ages of 5-18 whose answer is “Yes, I” to any of the items on this list:
- Receive a free or reduced-cost school lunch
- Attend a school that is either “transitional” or “transformational” according to the Pinellas County Board of Education
- Go to a Title 1 school
- Live in a foster or group home
- Am in the custody of the Department of Children and Families
- Receive a financial hardship tuition or scholarship
- Live in East Tarpon Springs, North Greenwood, Highpoint, Lealman Corridor and South St. Petersburg
Visit creativepinellas.org/artscatalyst for an online application and information on how to find an eligible camp offered by a non-profit organization, city or community center.