Deadline: May 15 at 12 pm
The Florida Humanities Council is accepting applications for Community Project grants, to provide support for the planning and implementation of public humanities programs and resources that meet the needs and interests of local communities.
All projects must:
- be rooted in one or more of the disciplines of the humanities
- enlist the participation of humanities scholars or experts in the project’s planning and execution, and
- engage the public in thoughtful and informed activities that explore humanities topics, including those related to Florida or topics of interest to Floridians
Special consideration may be given to the following:
- proposals from organizations with annual budgets of less than $1 million
- projects that reach new or underserved audiences
- projects that build on partnerships between two or more organizations or institutions
Details and an online application are at floridahumanities.org/what-we-do/grants.