Deadline: January 13
As an exciting expansion of our popular Arts4All Florida Young Soloists program that was developed to identify and offer performance opportunities to talented young musicians throughout the state, we are pleased to announce our new Arts4All Florida Young Performers Program.
The program will increase our reach to recognize extraordinary performers ages 14-24 in music, dance and theatrical performance, that have a disability.
Two emerging artists from each category will be selected by a panel of judges that are professionals in their specific field of performance.
To be eligible to enter the Arts4All Florida Young Performers Program you must meet all three of the following criteria:
- Be a musician, dancer or theatrical performer with a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act.
- Be age 14-24 at the time of application deadline
- Be a Florida resident
The Arts4All Florida Young Performers Program is open to:
- Musicians, vocal or instrumental, of all genres including but not limited to classical, jazz, hip-hop/rap, rock, pop, indie, bluegrass, folk, country, R&B/blues, Lati, and World music.
- Dancers of all genres including but not limited to ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip-hop, modern, ballroom and physically integrated dance.
- Theatrical performers of all genres, including but not limited to drama, comedy, improvisation and musical.
What to Send:
- Completed application
- Audition recordings and
- Short biographical narrative
We welcome applications from young performers who qualify for this chance to be recognized for their hard work and beautiful performance skills.
Details and an online application can be found here.