Deadline: August 28
Jobsite Theatre in Tampa is accepting applications for Jobsite Digital Shorts, a new on-demand video series to help combat unemployment while continuing to provide quality online content.
Jobsite Digital Shorts will host a wide array of content, including –
- A ‘music video’ creatively set to thematic nature footage
- A series of travel shorts featuring a beloved pet as the “star”
- A series of short, fun instructional cooking videos
- A spoken word performance
- A pilot that is being revisited as a standalone release
- A movement piece shot in a socially distant manner set to original music
- An actor and visual artist teaming up to collaboratively tell a story through both mediums at once
Anyone is encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to proposals that center or otherwise amplify marginalized voices, proposals from within the Jobsite Ensemble and proposals from residents of the Greater Tampa Bay area.
Details and an online application can be found at jobsitetheater.org/request-for-proposals-jobsite-digital-shorts.